Berkswell Road, Meriden
- Wadbarn Is Positioned In An Elevated Setting With Over Two Acres
- Boasts Four Reception Rooms All With Outstanding Views, One Being A Generous Sized Split Reception Room With A Double Sided Wood Burner
- Sweeping Driveway With Electric Security Double Gates And Lighting Which Offers Ample Parking
- Luxury Kitchen/Family/Breakfast Room With Dining Area Which Opens Onto The Patio For Alfresco Dining And Overlooks The Stunning Garden.
- Triple Brick Built Garage With Electric Doors, Which Could Be Converted Into An Annexe Or Office (subject to obtaining relevant permissions)
- Four Superior And Generous Bedrooms All Boasting Luxury En-Suites
- Stunning Established & Mature Formal Gardens Plus Paddock. Ideal For The Keen Gardener Or An Equestrian Buyer
- Offering Easy Access For Amenities & Commuter Routes Plus Rail-Links To London And The Motorway Networks.
- EPC Band TBC
This stunning home is set back via a sweeping private driveway to a double set of electric gates and
boasts over 3000 sq ft of accommodation with four very generous bedrooms, all with luxury en-suites, four reception rooms and the heart of the home is a very spacious kitchen with contemporary custom-made solid oak units plus additional dining space and lounge area.
The property extends to over two acres including a superb formal garden and a separate paddock, ideal for the equestrian buyer. There is also a large triple brick-built garage with newly fitted electric doors, which leads onto the paddock with the awe-inspiring views of the British countryside.
Wadbarn is situated on the borders of Meriden and Berkswell, both attractive villages with shops, post office, public houses and primary schools. Solihull 6 miles, Birmingham 12 miles, M6 (J4) 4.5 miles, M42 (J3) 3.5 miles.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property, or for more information or to arrange a viewing, contact Graham Howell at the Fine & Country Coventry Office.
BrochuresWad barn AGENT.pdfProperty Videofineandcountry.comArrange a Viewing
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Berkswell Road, Meriden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkswell Station2.1 miles
- Hampton-in-Arden Station2.6 miles
- Tile Hill Station2.8 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30704535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.