- Period Brick and Flint Barn Conversion
- South Facing Sun Terrace
- Courtyard Garden and Terrace
- Off Street Secure Parking
- Walking Distance to Pub, Store and Coastal Path
- No Onward Chain
This unique and highly individual property briefly comprises a vaulted and beamed sitting room with an open redbrick fireplace, hardwood floors and french doors onto the front sun terrace. There is a kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with shaker style units, a shower room/WC and double bedroom with a door also offering access to the front sun terrace. To the first floor is a galleried landing overlooking the sitting room, this leads through to two further loft rooms.
Outside and to the front, the property benefits from a gated courtyard garden with secure parking, raised sun terrace and shrub and flower borders.
Whether you are looking for a bolthole in north Norfolk from which to explore this wonderful county and everything it has to offer, with the convenience of a nearby pub/restaurant and village store, or indeed a new main residence then this could easily be the property for you.
STIFFKEY Stiffkey, located between Wells and Blakeney, is one of the most picturesque villages on the north Norfolk coast. The river Stiffkey flowing west to east has carved a valley creating properties with stunning views and a short walk to the tidal marshes. The village is famous for its 'Stewkey Blues', a local blue cockle. It has a good pub, the Red Lion, with real ale and good food. There's also a general store and newsagents. The village is very well placed for the North Norfolk Coast. There is excellent sailing nearby, and superb coastal walks.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity and water, septic tank drainage and electric radiator heating to ground floor.
COUNCIL TAX Band B.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING F. Ref:- 8768-7620-6969-1032-1906
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number above. Alternatively, the full certificate can be obtained through Sowerbys.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheringham Station11.7 miles
About the agent
The Wells office is located within The Granary at the heart of the Quay Side with its pretty Harbour and working fishing community. We have an exciting and dynamic team who have a huge local knowledge of the town and the surrounding areas which is invaluable in helping both vendors and purchasers. We are exceptionally proud that we get the opportunity to market everything from a fun and quirky beach hut through to a country home, and with our expertise we pride ourselves on providing only the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439027095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Wells-Next-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.