Investment Property - £5100 p.a Rental Income -Dane Street, Oldham, OL4
- Investment Property - Being Sold With Tenant In Situ
- £425 pcm / £5100 p.a Rental Income
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- Centrally Heated
- Recently Renovated
- Street Parking
- End Terrace
- 1.5 Miles From Oldham Town Centre
The OPA are pleased to present this ready made investment property, being sold with tenants in situ and a rental income of £425 pcm / £5100 p.a.
This spacious end of terrace property is well maintained, benefitting from two bedrooms, bathroom, well proportioned kitchen and living room, double glazing (where specified), and central heating.
The property is situated within close proximity to a range of shops and amenities within Oldham town centre and benefits from excellent road and public transport links
We are advised the property is leasehold, with tenants in situ.
Term : 999 years (less 1 day) from 4 April 1883
Draft particulars, further information to follow.
Please contact The Online Property Agency for viewings.
Buyer's Reservation Fee of 2% of The Purchase Price. T&Cs apply.
The OPA’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity Package”
This property is being offered under The OPA’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity Package”
This is an innovative secure and straightforward way to purchase this property.
Here are the benefits for you:
• Secure your dream property straight away
• Properties are realistically priced
• Similar to a “normal” or “conventional” sale with a few measures to protect the buyer and the seller
• Focuses on speed
• Mortgage buyer friendly
• Suitable for first time buyer
• Mortgage buyers and cash buyers compete on equal terms
• No competitive bidding
• No risk of being gazumped
• Minimises risk of fall throughs
Secure It Now Exclusivity Package - How does it work?
Our sellers are motivated and willing to price their properties competitively in order to ensure a fast and secure sale.
You can now secure the purchase with a buyer’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity fee “ of 2% which includes :
• A legally binding contract granting the buyer exclusive rights to purchase the property within a given timeframe (usually 56 days / 8 weeks )
• Paying the Exclusivity Fee ensures that the seller takes their property off the market as soon as the sale is agreed and reserves it exclusively for you.
• This prevents the risk of gazumping and the
• helps you avoid losing money and wasting time which most buyers like you may face with the traditional estate agent's approach.
• You get a fixed exclusivity period (approximately 8 weeks) to complete, safe in the knowledge that you will not be gazumped or outbid by another buyer.
Step 1 - Register your interest
Step 2 - Sort out your finances
Step 3 - Arrange a viewing / Virtual Tour
Step 4 - Make an offer
Step 5 - Secure your purchase using our buy and Secure It Now Exclusivity package
Step 6 - Exchange and completion
Next Steps – Do Not Miss Out -
Please note this is a realistically priced property and is likely going to create a fair amount of buying interest. If you're interested in buying this property, we'd urge you to contact us immediately to avoid losing out.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. 2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. 3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect. 4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense. 5: All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; 6: No persons in the employment of The OPA has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No services, fixtures, fittings or appliances, including central heating, have been tested by the Agent at the time of printing. All references to parts of the fabric, material, decoration, external or internal features or grounds of the property are made without any warranty as to their conditions or effectiveness. Where definite checks have been made, such results will be made clear at the appropriate place in the particulars of sale. Every effort has been made by the Agents to obtain accurate information from the correct sources. However, intending purchasers and other readers are asked to make their own arrangements regarding verification of any statements expressed in these particulars of sale.
Any reference to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. All photographs shown are indicative and cannot be guaranteed to represent the complete interior scheme or items included in the sale. No person in our employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: The OPA for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) These particulars do not amount to, nor amount to any part of, an offer or contract. (2) None of the statements contained in these particulars should be relied on as statements or representations of fact, therefore all prospective purchasers or tenants must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy
Investment Property - £5100 p.a Rental Income -Dane Street, Oldham, OL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldham Mumps Station0.7 miles
- Derker Station0.7 miles
- Oldham Werneth Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Are you fed-up with traditional property agent attitude and fees?We’re with you all the way.
That’s why The Online Property Agency (The OPA) has been built by property experts, from the ground up, with you in mind.
The OPA offers a unique property auction platform that benefits both sellers and buyers by applying some very simple principles:
• Understand the needs of both the buyer and the seller.
• Create a process that suits everyone.
• Do everything online so
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20552317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Online Property Agency, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.