Dace Road, London, E3
- Over 5200 Sq Ft
- Over Half An Acre
- Wrap Around Garden
- Roof Terrace
- Swimming Pool. Discreet Entrance
- On The Canal
- Separate Cottage
- Work Shops
- Six Bedrooms
Local facilities include the adjacent 560-acre Olympic Park as well as independent amenities at Hackney Wick, the canal and river network of the Lea Valley, Victoria Park and Hackney Marshes. Westfield shopping centre is within 0.8 miles. With the development of the Olympic Park and Cultural Quarter this is a fast-changing area which will soon be home to the Royal Opera House, UCL, the V&A, the Royal Ballet, a new theatre and a tech. and fashion hub, to mention a few. Once a backwater, this is now one of the best connected parts of London both nationally and internationally.
Local transport include Stratford with direct links to St Pancras, Hackney Wick, Puddling Mill Station DLR and soon, the Elizabeth line, Cross Rail.
Dace Road, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Wick Station0.4 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.4 miles
- Stratford International Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL210160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.