Glenside Drive, Wilmslow
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Detached family home
- Forming part of the popular 'Thorngrove Park' development
- Close to Wilmslow High School and with nearby access to the A34
- Short walk to Wilmslow Train Station and the town centre
- Potential to extend and/or convert the garage
- Driveway and integral garage
- Private enclosed rear garden with Garden building/home office
- EPC rating C
- No vendor chain
A driveway to the front provides off road parking for two cars and leads to an integral garage (16’9 x 8’10 with light, power and cold water supply). Double glazed, gas fired central heating (run by a Worcester boiler) and there is an alarm. The accommodation includes a hall (with under stairs cupboard), downstairs w.c, kitchen (fitted with timber cupboards and integrated appliances that include a Neff electric oven, microwave, extractor and gas hob. There is space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Utility (with space and plumbing for a washing machine and American Style fridge freezer), living room (with gas fire , marble hearth and surround, coving and Oak flooring), dining room (with Oak flooring and sliding patio door to the rear), landing (with airing cupboard and loft access), large main bedroom (fitted with a comprehensive range of 'Hammonds' wardrobes and matching furniture) with en-suite shower room (fitted with white sanitary ware and a shower enclosure with Mira power shower fittings), three further bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and a main bathroom (with Mira power shower fittings over the bath). The rear garden is enclosed and there is gated access to both sides of the house. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio, garden shed and timber fence boundaries. The house further benefits from a high level of privacy, a contemporary garden building (15’3 x 9’3 with light, power, internet/phone connection and aluminium framed bi folding glass doors. It could be utilised as a home office, gym, play room etc...). There is gate from the rear garden which gives access to Land Lane that provides a short cut to Wilmslow Town Centre and the train station. In addition there is excellent future potential to add an extension and/or convert the garage in to further accommodation. No vendor chain.
BrochuresBrochureGlenside Drive, Wilmslow
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Glenside Drive, Wilmslow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wilmslow Station0.3 miles
- Alderley Edge Station1.4 miles
- Handforth Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Mosley Jarman are an independent estate agent specialising in selling and letting quality homes in the local area. Our stylish Wilmslow office is prominently positioned on Alderley Road and is run by owner Nick Mosley who has over 20 years of experience in the South Manchester property market and is supported by a team of experienced property professionals who are often complimented on their 'go the extra mile' approach demonstrated by being voted within the top 5% of estate agency offices na
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30705230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.