Petersfield Road, Ropley, Alresford
- Well-Appointed Bungalow in Village Location
- Secluded Plot of 0.93 Acre with Countryside Views
- Large Open-Plan Kitchen and Sitting Room
- Vaulted Ceilings and Bi-Fold Doors to Garden
- Five Double Bedrooms and Five En-Suites
- Generous Parking, Double Garage and Car Port
- Annexe Potential
The property is approached via double wooden gates and a long driveway, which leads to a large parking area and a timber-built double carport and attached garage. The bungalow sits centrally on a large garden plot, with views over adjoining fields.
The front door is protected by a timber porch, with the front door opening to a lobby and then into the entrance hall. Double doors open to the substantial extension that offers a huge amount of open-plan living space with underfloor heating. At one end is the kitchen, which has fitted units, worktops and integrated appliances. The remaining space is very versatile, with engineered oak flooring and twin sets of bi-fold doors completing the look. Further living space comprises a dining room, family room and a conservatory. In addition, there is a cloakroom and utility room.
There are five double bedrooms, each of which has the benefit of having its own en-suite shower room or bathroom, which have been tastefully tiled and come with quality bathroom suites.
Ropley is a sought after village where newcomers will be readily welcomed by the community and there is plenty of opportunity to join in with the multitude of local clubs and events should you wish to. It is a quiet village, but has easy access to the A31 and A32 which allow access to London, Winchester and the Midlands. Mainline rail access to London is from Petersfield and Alton. There is a good primary school in the village with a secondary school in nearby Alresford and sixth form education available in both Winchester and Alton.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity connected. Oil fired central heating and air source heat pump for extension. Underfloor heating in the kitchen and living room area. Private drainage system.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION East Hampshire District Council
Council Tax Band: F
Petersfield Road, Ropley, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alton Station7.0 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820004446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.