Kingshall Street, Rougham
- Village Location
- 4 Miles from Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Bedrooms
- Detached Garage/Workshop
- Mature Gardens
- Large Sitting Room
STUDY 9' 7" x 11' 8" (2.93m x 3.58m) Study with double glazed window to front aspect. Built in shelving and cupboards. Engineered oak flooring. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM 14' 9" x 20' 0" (4.50m x 6.10m) Large and spacious sitting room with double glazed bay window overlooking rear garden. Log Burner. Engineered oak flooring. Radiator.
KITCHEN DINER 20' 0" x 14' 11" (6.10m x 4.55m) Large and spacious Kitchen/Diner with feature brick wall and under stairs storage. French Oak solid floor. Radiator and access through to Conservatory/Utility.
CONSERVATORY/UTILITY 5' 10" x 12' 11" (1.79m x 3.96m) Built in bench with storage. Currently being used as a utility room. Engineered oak flooring.
BATHROOM 9' 7" x 7' 0" (2.93m x 2.14m) Double glazed window, roll top bath, wash basin and WC. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 5' 7" x 5' 10" (1.72m x 1.79m) Airing cupboard with Boiler. Walk in Shower. Wooden Floor. Top Windows to bathroom. Radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 2" x 14' 8" (3.42m x 4.48m) Built in storage. Wooden feature wall. Double Glazed windows to rear overlooking the garden. Engineered oak flooring.
BEDROOM 2 7' 7" x 10' 10" (2.32m x 3.32m) Double glazed window to rear. Oak engineered flooring. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 8' 5" x 14' 8" (2.57m x 4.49m) Double glazed window overlooking front of the property. Oak engineered flooring. Radiator.
BEDROOM 4 11' 1" x 8' 9" (3.40m x 2.67m) Double glazed windows overlooking the front of the property. Radiator.
CLOAKROOM 4' 11" x 6' 4" (1.51m x 1.95m) WC and Wash Basin. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
GARAGE Spacious Garage with additional workspace to the rear with separate access.
Kingshall Street, Rougham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thurston Station2.1 miles
- Bury St. Edmunds Station4.5 miles
- Elmswell Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100822043139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bychoice, Bury St. Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.