High Street, Aylesbury, HP20
- Investment Opportunity
- Tenants In Situ Under A Current ASTA
- Combined Income £28,800 Per Annum
- Gross Yield 5.38%
- High-Spec Finish
- Sun Terraces
- Open-Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Brand New 150 Year Lease On Completion
- Colour Video Entry System
We welcome to the market this fabulous investment opportunity for a landlord looking to increase their current (or start) their portfolio in the area, with the purchase of these THREE high-spec apartments offered for sale with tenants in situ, each on ASTA agreements.
The combined rental income for the three properties is £28,800 per annum, which provides a current gross yield of 5.38%
The properties are finished to a high standard with colour screen intercom systems, each have their own BALCONY/SUN TERRACES and have GAS CENTRAL HEATING. The bedrooms are sizeable doubles and the bathrooms are finished to a high standard. The kitchen and lounges are open plan and all come with fitted oven/hobs as standard. Wood laminate flooring runs through each property and all are up to modern regulations for the purpose of letting.
Entrance is off communal hallway, directly from the high street entrance with stairs rising to each floor. The first & second floor apartments are two bedrooms and have sun terraces to the rear, whilst the third floor is one bedroom apartment with a sun terrace at the front and rear.
The properties are situated in the heart of Aylesbury town centre just a short walk from the mainline station, providing a transport link to LONDON Marylebone. Aylesbury itself is a very popular place with multiple commuter routes on offer to inc. A41 and the proximity to open countryside within easy reach.
The properties will be sold with their own titles and a brand new lease of 150years will commence on completion.
CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OF THE PROPERTIES
*Photos show a selection of the rooms/sun terraces of apartments B and C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
High Street, Aylesbury, HP20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.3 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.2 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We've been selling property since 1970, and have witnessed incredible changes over the years, continuing to help move generations of the same family. Although we've expanded, have some new faces, and the group has come together under one name, the essence of what has allowed us to stand the test of time remains.
A property sale isn't about the bricks and mortar; it's about people, their hopes, dreams, and needs. Your reason for selling is unique,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS210133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander & Co, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.