Sandringham Close, Brackley
- Extended & Improved Detached House
- Impressive Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Separate Family Room/Home Office
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Conservatory Extension
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- South West Facing Garden
- Double Width Driveway
- Video Tour Available
From the entrance hall, doors and access lead to the adjoining rooms. The living room is of a good size with casement doors leading to a large conservatory/dining room. The kitchen, with open plan access to a breakfast area, is of particular note. Re-fitted with a range of matching units and integrated appliances, this room also features a large island unit with seating under. The ground floor is further served by a separate family room/home office and a utility room.
Upstairs there is an en-suite master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a smart re-fitted bathroom suite.
Outside to the front of the property is a double width block paved driveway together with pedestrian side access. The rear garden benefits from a south westerly aspect and has an adjoining patio with steps leading down to a lawn area.
VIRTUAL VIEWING Please note that there is a video tour available for this property. Please contact Davies & Partners on or via email - and we will send you the web-link
Sandringham Close, Brackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Davies & Partners is a fiercely independent agent specialising in the sale and management of town and village properties. Formed in 1969 we value our clients and what they say about us; repeat business is at the very core of our success. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, professionalism and local knowledge. We achieve exceptional results and would be delighted to do the same for you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101779004003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Partners, Brackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.