Golding Close, Maidenbower, Crawley
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Prime Location
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- ONLY 0.7 miles to Three Bridges Station
Externally there is a private rear garden, ideal for dining alfresco with a cool glass of wine on those long hot lazy summer afternoons. The rear garden has side gate access and a personal door into the rear of the garage. To the front, there is a driveway and a small front lawn. The property is considered in excellent move-in condition and comes complete with G/C/H via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
Golding close is ideal for commuters being situated within a mile of Three Bridges mainline station where there are fast frequent links to the city in around 40 minutes.
* Hallway: 1.4m x 0.9m (4' 7" x 2' 11")
* Lounge: 4.5m x 4.3m (14' 9" x 14' 1")
* Dining Area: 3.5m x 2.4m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
* Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.06m (11'2 x 6'9)
* Cloakroom: 2.2m x 0.8m (7' 3" x 2' 8")
* Conservatory: 2.9m x 2.5m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
* Landing: 2.6m x 2.1m (8' 6" x 6' 11")
* Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 2.4m (13' 9" x 7' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2m (10' 6" x 6' 7")
* Bedroom 3: 2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
* Bathroom: 2.1m x 1.6m (6' 11" x 5' 3")
* Rear Garden
* Garage & Driveway
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
Golding Close, Maidenbower, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.4 miles
- Crawley Station1.3 miles
- Ifield Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Hello, I am Matthew and I would like to give you a warm welcome to Inspire. So why would you choose Inspire as your preferred choice of agency? Well, at Inspire we recognise that it is all about you! We want to be with you every step of the way through the home moving process. We will provide you lots of information to enable you to make an informed choice about which estate agent to market your home and we will listen to what you are trying to achieve. Once on the market we will provide yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.