Avenue Gardens, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- IMMACULATE PRESENTATION
- EXTENDED PERIOD PROPERTY
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEW KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DELUXE NEW BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO & DECKED TERRACE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN & STATION
This impressive semi-detached family home has been stylishly refurbished by the current owners to a high finish and specification. Situated in a highly sought after cul-de-sac location within walking distance of the town and mainline station, this desirable property offers attractive accommodation laid out over two floors.
The property benefits from a single storey extension to the rear elevation and contemporary design. These include a new kitchen, new bathroom, new floor coverings, new leaded glass double glazing and fitted shutters. In addition the property offers NEST heating.
The ground floor accommodation offers a wonderful flow and connectivity. The entrance hall features luxury Amtico flooring, cloakroom, understairs storage and additional worktop space that could either be used as a utility area or open study. The new kitchen leads onto the dining area with direct access to the patio and features upgraded cabinetry, new ironmongery and integrated appliances including oven, five ring gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer. Downstairs is completed by a spacious living room that features a real flame gas fire and is connected to the dining area via French Doors.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a deluxe family bathroom and loft storage. Both double bedrooms feature deep fitted storage, the loft is fully boarded and equipped with loft ladder whilst the bathroom includes elegant sanitary ware, stylish tiling and Karndean flooring.
The external aspects are every bit as impressive. To the front is a storm porch and driveway with off road parking. There is side access to the mature south facing rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn and flanked by flower borders with a patio area. To the rear is a decked terrace and two garden sheds.
It is close to the thriving town of Horley, which offers residents a great mix of local amenities and excellent transport links.
Avenue Gardens, Horley, Surrey, RH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horley Station0.3 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station1.0 miles
- Salfords Station2.3 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.The story behind JamesDean
Founded by brothers Jame
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RB20210605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.