- Magnificent Clive Christian Kitchen with granite surfaces
- Air-conditioned Kitchen – Breakfast – Family Room
- High quality appliances and two Qooker boiling water taps
- Stunning Grand Hall with bespoke, curved staircase
- Deep sash windows and double front doors
- Air Conditioned Cinema Room with faux suede walls with Swarovski crystal studs
- Under floor central heating throughout the house
- Formal Drawing Room with classical Chesneys Fireplace
- French doors, bi-fold doors and large windows to the rear
- More features listed in the brochure...
The house was built around 2013 and acquired by our clients at a very early stage of its construction, giving them the rare opportunity of being able to design every detail and choose every finish of their future home. Their consummate attention to detail and with no expense spared, the result is a luxury home that exudes quality and timeless elegance at every turn. Arranged around a central grand hall featuring a curved 'princess' staircase, the ground floor has a perfect balance of formal and informal living spaces and the magnificent Clive Christian kitchen speaks for itself. There are 5 double bedroom suites off the main landings including a spacious principal suite with a dressing room and both bathroom and shower room. In addition, a separately-accessed Annexe is ideal for an au-pair or live-in relative or, if preferred, can provide a 6th Bedroom suite and 7th Bedroom or Gym. Surely a feature of this superb home, the gardens are secluded and manicured, enjoying a South aspect at the rear. The extensive stone-paved terrace is accessed through bi-fold and double doors, providing ample space for outdoor living and entertaining family and friends.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kingswood Station0.6 miles
- Tadworth Station1.0 miles
- Tattenham Corner Station2.0 miles
About the agent
An experienced team with a dynamic approach...
Specialists in the sale of residential property over a wide area of the Surrey Downs, from studio flats to mansion apartments and from cottages to prestigious homes and country houses.
A local estate agent for over 40 years, Richard Saunders established his company in Banstead High Street in 1997, launching a lettings department in 2008 and opening a second office in Kingswood in 2
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053005928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.