Straight Mile Court, Burnley, BB11
- **SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU**
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Highly Sought After Location
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
- Excellent Access To Transport Networks
This well maintained, deceptively spacious home is proudly introduced to the market in a highly considered area of Burnley. Situated within close proximity of regarded schools, amenities and major motorway links, with tenant in situ the property would ideally suit a landlord looking to expand their portfolio. With a spacious dining kitchen and a fully enclosed garden, the property comprises briefly; welcoming entrance hall housing the cloakroom/WC, spacious lounge that is home to the first floor stairs, and a kitchen dining room with integral appliances.
On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with the main bedroom enjoying a three piece en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
Externally; to the front is a laid to lawn garden with paving stone path leading to the front door. To the rear is an enclosed laid to lawn garden with patio area and mature plants. To the side of the property is a driveway leading to a privet parking space.
4.64m x 5.5m (15' 3" x 18' 1")
Kitchen Dining Room
4.64m x 2.77m (15' 3" x 9' 1")
0.87m x 1.8m (2' 10" x 5' 11")
2.61m x 3.67m (8' 7" x 12' 0")
2.61m x 1.38m (8' 7" x 4' 6")
2.66m x 3.1m (8' 9" x 10' 2")
1.95m x 2.7m (6' 5" x 8' 10")
1.95m x 1.73m (6' 5" x 5' 8")
Rear Enclosed Garden
Straight Mile Court, Burnley, BB11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Central Station0.5 miles
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.8 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We are an independent, local and family owned business with a team of 30 enthusiastic and motivated staff. We run both a sales and letting agency; giving us both breadth and depth in the local property market. Our personal unique approach will make the difference.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Shop - Sales & Lettings, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.