Old Gates Drive, Blackburn
- No Chain
- Family Home
- Single Detached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloaks
- En- Suite To Master Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
EPC band: D
The property is close to Mill Hill, Pleasington , Cherry Tree and is in walking distance to St Bede's High School and close to local amenities.
Entrance Hallway - Composite door to entrance, staircase off, under stairs storage, double radiator, coving and two ceiling light points.
Downstairs Cloaks - uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, WC, basin, single radiator, part tiled walls and one ceiling light point.
Lounge - uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the conservatory, two double radiators, feature fire surround with living flame gas fire, coving and two ceiling light points. 7.1m x 4.0m
Kitchen - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units, electric hob and oven, built in dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, single sink with splash back tiles and spot lights to the ceiling. 3.3m x 2.6m
Conservatory - uPVC double glazed windows to all sides, double doors to side, tiled floor, one ceiling light point with fan. 3.8m x 3.4m
Landing - uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access with ladder and one ceiling light point.
Bedroom One - uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, double radiator, coving and one ceiling light point. 3.7m x 3.6m
En-Suite - uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, shower cubicle, basin,WC, single radiator and one ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single radiator and one ceiling light point. 2.9m x 2.2m
Bedroom Three - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single radiator and one ceiling light point. 2.7m x 2.1m
Bedroom Four - uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, single radiator and one ceiling light point. 2.8m x 2.0m
Bathroom - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with shower and screen, WC, basin, towel heated radiator, tiled walls and spot lights to the ceiling.
Outside - Front Garden has a lawned area, tarmac driveway leading to single detached garage, gated access to the rear elevation.
Rear Garden - patio area, outside light, fenced off and outside tap.
Garage - Up and over door and power and light.
Old Gates Drive, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cherry Tree Station0.3 miles
- Mill Hill Station0.8 miles
- Pleasington Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 218950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.