Lordship Lane East Dulwich SE22
- Separate Kitchen
- Communal Garden
- Bedroom With Built-In Storage
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Second Floor
- Light & Airy
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Accommodation includes a separate kitchen and living area to the front of the flat, a modern bathroom suite and the double bedroom to the rear of the flat. The double bedroom to the rear of the flat also has built-in storage. To the rear of the building is a well laid out and maintained communal garden.
Just a short walk in either direction are a wide selection of shops bars and restaurants that Lordship Lane has to offer. Regular bus services run from close by in to central London and the surrounding areas, and train services in to London Bridge are available from nearby East Dulwich Station. With the wide open spaces of Dulwich Park also only a walk away, this great flat is well located for almost all local facilities.
Lease Length: 99 years from 25 December 2013
Service Charge: £1,100 per annum
Ground Rent: £346.61 per annum
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Lordship Lane East Dulwich SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.6 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.