Mount Culver Avenue Sidcup DA14
- Guide Price £540,000 - £560,000
- Brand New Four Bedroom House
- Off Street Parking
- Modern Throughout
- Transport Links Nearby
- Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating: B
A brand new built home ready to move in. This stunning four bedroom end of terrace house within a quiet residential road with off street parking.
Offered with no onward chain this sumptuous home comprises to the ground floor a welcoming hall with guest W/C, the hall leads to an open plan lounge/ diner and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and centre island. Bi-folding doors lead out from the kitchen to the landscaped rear garden. Ground level also benefits from underfloor heating!
To first floor are two double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite with shower over bath. A split level landing leads upstairs to the second floor providing two further double bedrooms, storage and shower room.
Located just 1 mile from Sidcup High Street and Town Centre with all of the amenities a High Street has to offer. Foots Cray Meadows are located 0.25 Mile away.
Transport links nearby offer access to the local area and Sidcup Train Station 1.7 Mile provides services into London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
Well recommended Schools nearby include Royal Park Primary: 1.5 Mile, Cleeve Park Secondary: 1.4 Mile and Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar School: 2.2 Mile.
Energy Efficiency Rating: B
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Mount Culver Avenue Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Albany Park Station1.3 miles
- Sidcup Station1.5 miles
- St. Mary Cray Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.