Station Road, Little Bytham
- Generous Four Bedroom Family Home
- Stunning Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Living Room
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Open Field Views To The Front
- EPC Rating = D
Situated within the sought-after village of Little Bytham sits this generous four bedroom detached family home. The property boasts a spacious living room, modern kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs WC, four generous bedrooms, three piece family bathroom and the master bedroom with en-suite. The property also benefits from its multiple off-road parking spaces, private rear garden and stunning frontal aspects over open fields.
As you enter the property you are initially met by a bright & airy entrance hall, with the first door on your left showing you into a spacious living room. The living room opens out into the kitchen/diner, containing french doors looking out onto the rear garden. To the right of the kitchen, a utility room is found with its own external access and a downstairs WC. To the first floor, the landing space separates three double bedrooms, a further gernous bedroom, a modern three-piece family bathroom and the master enjoying an en-suite.
Outside the front of the property, multiple off-road parking spaces are found in front of a single garage, and also enjoys open field views. To the rear is a private rear garden mainly laid to lawn. We highly recommend you view this property at your earliest convenience.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 3.78m x 3.68m (12'5 x 12'1) -
Kitchen Diner - 5.72m x 3.51m (18'9 x 11'6) -
Utility Room - 3.25m x 2.41m (10'8 x 7'11) -
Wc - 1.50m x 1.35m (4'11 x 4'5) -
Master Bedroom - 4.90m x 3.51m (16'1 x 11'6) -
En-Suite - 3.48m x 2.13m (11'5 x 7) -
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 3.35m (11'1 x 11) -
Bedroom Three - 3.86m x 3.33m (12'8 x 10'11) -
Bedroom Four - 2.92m x 2.24m (9'7 x 7'4) -
Bathroom - 2.24m x 2.01m (7'4 x 6'7) -
BrochuresStation Road, Little BythamBrochure
Station Road, Little Bytham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30706788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.