Taona House, 1 Merrion Avenue, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7
- Contemporary Kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Bespoke Bathroom and Ensuite
- Oak engineered flooring throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Bespoke wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Video entry system
- CCTV to main entrance and car park
- key fob entry system to main entrance/Lifts/Floors
- 10 Year BLP Warranty
This 3 Bed/2-Bath, ground floor apartment is located in the heart of Stanmore close to its range of shops, restaurants and Jubilee line station (within 0.2 miles). Offering 930sqf of contemporary living space and a large private patio. Viewings are highly recommended.
This impressive development offers a range of Studios, 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom apartment.
- Contemporary designed German Kitchen with Matt Laminate Onyx Grey door fronts Corian worktop and splash back in Petal. Contemporary stainless steel sink and tap by Caple. Bosch appliances throughout - oven, electric induction hob and extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and space and plumbing for washing machine.
- Bathroom and Ensuite have fully tiled floors and partially tiled walls in porcelain in a variation of
soft tones. Bespoke bathroom cabinetry by
Champion Build in two finishes (varies in apartments). All bathrooms have wall hung WC
with concealed cisterns with dual flush plate in chrome by Gerbert. All bathroom fixtures by VADO Glass shower screen, Heated towel rail.
- Underfloor heating throughout powered by a communal heating system.
- Private Paito.
- Downlighting in Kitchen, Bathrooms and Living space.
- Feature lighting in Hall, Living Room and Kitchen.
- All sockets and switches in black nickel finish. All ceilings, internal walls, door frames and skirting decorated in a variation of soft tones.
- Bespoke wardrobes in Woodline Cream finish by Champion Build to master Bedrooms (in a majority of apartments).
- Oak engineered wood flooring by Egger throughout the apartments. Quadrant carpet in light grey in all communal areas.
- 2 data/telephone outlets per apartment. TV outlet in Lounge and all Bedrooms. Wired for Sky TV.
- Communal roof terrace (Floor 4).
- Landscaped communal gardens and courtyards and Children’s play area.
- Sprinkler system to apartment.
- Heat and smoke detectors.
- Video entry system. Key fob entry system to main entrance, lifts and floors.
- Lockable individual post boxes in main lobby.
- CCTV to main entrance and car park.
- 10-year BLP warranty.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Hamptons Stanmore New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Conveniently situated for Stanmore’s main high street and Stanmore Broadway, the area offers a variety of shops that include supermarkets, chemists, restaurants and a multitude of essential
amenities. Stanmore Underground Station which is serviced by the Jubilee line, is also within a minutes walk away giving excellent connections to the City and West End.
Stanmore is a quiet and diverse area in North West London which is surrounded by parks and beautiful green open spaces. The area enjoys a number of leisure and recreational facilities which includes Stanmore Golf Club, the Bentley Priory Nature Reserve which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and surrounds the Bentley Priory stately home.
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Aspire Leisure Centre are also only a few minutes away from Taona House.
Taona House is also perfectly situated near many primary and secondary schools which includes Bentley Wood High School for Girls, Stanmore College and one of the UK’s top public schools, North London Collegiate School. A short distance away is also the world famous and historic, Harrow School.
Taona House, 1 Merrion Avenue, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.0 miles
- Canons Park Station0.9 miles
- Edgware Station1.3 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO200126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons New Homes, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.