Sengana Close, Botley, Southampton
- Three double bedrooms.
- Wood burner.
- Generously sized lounge/dining room.
- White gloss kitchen.
- Landscaped rear garden.
- School catchments: Freegrounds Infant School
- Freegrounds Junior School
- Wildern School.
- Off road parking.
Surrounded by interesting amenities, easy access motorway links and an outstanding Ofsted rated School, this sizeable three bedroom semi-detached home offers a combination of benefits for a first class family location. Leading into the home you are welcomed into a handy entrance porch. The generously sized lounge/dining room is located to the front of the building and the space offers two helpful storage cupboards and an eye catching wood burner. The modern designed kitchen has views of the garden with access via the French doors and space designed to allow room for a freestanding American fridge freezer. Following upstairs the home benefits from three double bedrooms with the master bedroom offering access into a en-suite shower wet room. The main bathroom is also located on the first floor and has been designed with comfort in mind. The landscaped rear garden offers a shed with power and side access. We anticipate early interest and viewing is highly recommended.
Freegrounds Infant School
Freegrounds Junior School
Sengana Close, Botley, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Botley Station1.4 miles
- Hedge End Station1.6 miles
- Bursledon Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Unde
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HED210049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.