Holmdene Drive, Mirfield, WF14 9SZ
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 5 BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM HAVING EN-SUITE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS + KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
- POPULAR LOCATION
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Wilcock
The first floor has a split landing giving access to 5 bedrooms, the master bedroom having fully fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room with house bathroom fully tiled comprising; bath, shower, low flush toilet and wash hand basin.
A grassed area with trees and shrubs are to the front of this family home with block paved driveway leading to the double garage with side pathway leading to the rear garden having pond, pagoda, grassed section and patio area, there is also a brick built outhouse and greenhouse.
4.70m (15' 5") X 5.11m (16' 9")
3.20m (10' 6") (MAX) X 5.99m (19' 8")
2.97m (9' 9") X 5.36m (17' 7")
0.79m (2' 7") X 1.70m (5' 7")
2.39m (7' 10") X 2.36m (7' 9")
3.28m (10' 9") X 3.76m (12' 4")
1.35m (4' 5") X 3.35m (11' 0")
2.95m (9' 8") X 2.95m (9' 8")
3.28m (10' 9") X 1.65m (5' 5")
2.95m (9' 8") X 2.54m (8' 4")
3.71m (12' 2") X 1.93m (6' 4")
3.68m (12' 1") X 1.93m (6' 4")
Holmdene Drive, Mirfield, WF14 9SZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station0.8 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station1.7 miles
- Deighton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Wilcock & Co is structured to ensure that our ethos is not just written words, but expertise and service delivered in a manner you would expect from your local agent, through our values and delivering results. Our assurance to our clients is to always find the right solution for you whether selling, buying, letting or renting a property. Through our vision, innovation and fresh approach we aim to exceed expectations with our passion and dedication, becau
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MIRSP200646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilcock, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.