Tilgate Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CHAIN FREE
- 35FT CONSERVATORY
- SOUGHT AFTER COODEN LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
Situated in the popular Cooden area on the west side of Bexhill Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this chain free detached bungalow. Boasting with spacious accommodation the property comprises a living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Situated in the popular Cooden area on the west side of Bexhill Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this chain free detached bungalow. Boasting with spacious accommodation the property comprises a living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having a 35ft conservatory, garage and off road parking. Viewings come highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, loft access, radiator, parquet flooring & storage cupboards.
Living Room 17' 4" x 13' 10" ( 5.28m x 4.22m )
Having double glazed windows to the side aspect, double glazed french doors opening to conservatory & radiator.
Conservatory 37' x 10' 6" ( 11.28m x 3.20m )
Having double glazed windows to rear and french doors leading to garden.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen having wall & base units, work surfaces, range cooker having gas hob and electric oven, with cooker hood above, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window and door leading to conservatory.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and door to en-suite.
Fully tiled shower room having electric power shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Having a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, WC & vanity unit.
Double garage having an electric up & over door and door to side access.
Having a hardstanding area adjoining the property with an area being mainly laid to lawn, mature trees & shrubs & greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tilgate Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cooden Beach Station0.6 miles
- Collington Station0.9 miles
- Bexhill Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bexhill On Sea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bexhill On Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS110171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.