Farrant Avenue, Wood Green, London, N22
- South-facing garden
- Chain free
- Long lease
- Noel Park location
- Great transport links
- 5 minute walk to the tube/High St and local amenities
- Walking distance to Alexandra Palace
- Recently updated
A spacious 1 bedroom ground floor flat with amazing sun-trap South facing garden located a couple of minutes from Wood Green tube and High St on the historic Noel Park Estate. The flat has been recently updated by the current owners and is available chain-free, ideal for someone looking for their first home or a property to let.
Originally built as a garden suburb, Noel Park has been enveloped over the years by the expansion of London and now benefits from all the amenities of Wood Green as well as some of the city's best green spaces and the views from Alexandra Palace on your doorstep.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
The cosy & homely feel inside and the stylish & modern garden outside make this a wonderful place to be. The garden is perfect for entertaining with a BBQ or drinks in the evening.
What do you love about the area?
Being within 5 minutes' walk of absolutely everything you need! There's easy access to transport from Wood Green and Alexandra Palace train stations plus buses that go directly to the City & Central London or further afield. Accessing the north circular and M25 also make travel by road just as easy. Locally there's lots to see and do - the flat is within walking distance to Alexandra Palace and a wide selection of restaurants, pubs, shops and amenities including supermarkets, gyms, cinemas and a thriving shopping centre. Another bonus is the flat being located on a tranquil and pretty street within the Noel Park conservation area - it is always peaceful and nice to come home to.
Farrant Avenue, Wood Green, London, N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Green Station0.2 miles
- Turnpike Lane Station0.4 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2zu82yli_EAF_68749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.