Brick Lane, London, E1
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SPLIT-LEVEL APARTMENT
- TWO PRIVATE ROOF TERRACES
- CITY SKYLINE VIEWS
- GREAT LOCATION
The apartment is extremely well positioned for those looking to be close to the shops, bars and restaurants that Spitalfields and its surrounds has to offer. On the edge of the City, the property is also within walking distance of Liverpool Street (Circle, District, Central and Hammersmith & City tube lines, and overland) and Shoreditch High Street (Overground) stations.
Brick Lane, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.6 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Located at 184 Brick Lane in the heart of Shoreditch, we're just a short walk from Shoreditch High St Station and in one of London's most exciting areas, offering an incredibly wide range of homes, from luxury new developments, to warehouse conversions, to period town houses. Shoreditch is the cultural hub of London, conveniently close to the city, with an array of restaurants, bars, galleries and boutiques. Brick Lane, where our office is located, also has a world-famous Sunday market where
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO200350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.