Croydon Road, Penge, London, SE20
- First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Light and Spacious Accommodation with High Quality Finish
- Beautiful Reception Room with Feature Square Bay
- Separate Well Equipped Kitchen and Stylish Bathroom
- Close to Anerley and Birkbeck Stations
- Easy Access to Shops and Local Amenities
- 51.46 sq m / 553.91 sq ft
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
1. What do you love most about your home?
I love having a spacious bedroom; there's plenty of room for everything to fit comfortably plus some floor space for yoga. I also love the dining area; from the window you get a good view of the large tree outside changing colour with the seasons.
2. Why are you moving?
I'm moving in with my partner and we're looking for somewhere in the middle of our workplaces. However, in the future, Crystal Palace / Anerley will be somewhere I consider again for easy rail links to both the centre of the City and out to the countryside.
3. What do you love about the area?
I love the parks! Betts Park is a weekday favourite whilst working from home. I also love to walk up to Crystal Palace Park, get a coffee and a croissant from one of the cafes on the Triangle and sit by the Victorian dinosaur statues. For a bit of wilderness, I walk down to South Norwood Park and if I'm feeling adventurous, Beckenham Place Park is a bus away for woods and swimming ponds.
Croydon Road, Penge, London, SE20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birkbeck Station0.4 miles
- Anerley Station0.4 miles
- Avenue Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference wirrw46y_EAF_68926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.