The Quantocks, SO45
- GROUND FLOOR
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH STORAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Tenure: Leasehold, 67 years remaining
MM Sales are pleased to offer this well-presented apartment in the sought-after location of Dibden Purlieu. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
The property is ground floor with its own private entrance.
It includes one double bedroom with rear aspect window. The rear window overlooks trees so there is an added element of privacy. The bedroom includes a fitted wardrobe.
The kitchen is decorated to a modern standard with wooden units, dark worktops and beige splash-back tiles. It includes an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan with space for a fridge freezer.
The lounge includes double aspect windows (including a rear aspect bay window), allowing lots of light in the room. It is a good size for decent-sized living room furniture.
The bathroom includes a bath with an overhead shower.
Other aspects include an airing cupboard in the hallway and wood laminate flooring throughout.
Externally, the property includes parking and communal gardens.
The ground rent is £158 per annum.
The maintenance fees are £1,231.44 per annum.
Both ground rent and maintenance fees can be split into two 6 monthly payments per year.
67 years remaining on lease.
The Quantocks, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station3.3 miles
- Woolston Station3.4 miles
- Sholing Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1TQ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.