Oaks Wood Drive, Darton, Barnsley, S75
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS - SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - STYLISH SHOWER ROOM
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- PLEASANT GARDEN TO THE REAR
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES & COMMUTER LINKS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
Occupying a small cul de sac position off Oaks Wood Drive is this well presented three bedroom bay fronted detached bungalow. Having accommodation larger than what its external appearance suggests with a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and stylish shower room. Enjoying ample driveway parking and garage there are pleasant low maintenance gardens ideal for sitting out/entertaining. Being at the bottom of this popular residential development offering ease of access to the many amenities of both Darton and Mapplewell as well as commuter links including the village train station and M1 motorway Jct. 38. Boasting gas central heating and double glazing throughout this chain free property will attract immediate interest. Don’t miss out view now.
Front entrance door. Having useful built in storage cupboard.
Having WC, wash hand basin, radiator and opaque window.
20' 2" x 12' 6" (6.14m x 3.81m)
A spacious bay fronted lounge with further window to the side. Two radiators and a coal effect gas fire with decorative surround. Coving and ceiling rose.
10' 5" x 8' 4" (3.17m x 2.53m)
Presented with a range of stylish wall and base level units complemented by granite effect work tops and inset one and a half bowl sink. Integral electric double oven and hob. Pluming for a dishwasher, window to side and door into the side porch.
Side Utility Porch
9' 3" x 3' 8" (2.81m x 1.12m)
Having uPVc side entrance door, windows and plumbing for washing machine.
Having built in cupboard and access to the loft space which we advised is part boarded with lighting.
11' 5" x 9' 5" (3.49m x 2.87m)
Rear facing principal bedroom with radiator and fitted wardrobes.
10' 8" x 8' 3" (3.26m x 2.51m)
A side facing double bedroom with radiator and further fitted wardrobes.
9' 9" x 9' 4" (2.97m x 2.85m)
Currently used as a dining room with French doors leading out into the rear garden. Radiator and wood effect flooring.
Fully tiled with a modern suite with shower enclosure having rain shower and complemented by fitted furniture which incorporated the WC and wash hand basin. Towel radiator and opaque window.
Set back from the main Oaks Wood Drive with a small block paved cul de sac giving access to the property. To the front is a small lawn and complementing shrubs and a driveway to the side provides parking and leads to the single garage. To the rear are enclosed pleasant low maintenance patio and decorative shrub gardens providing ideal space for entertaining, sitting out and al fresco dining.
17' 0" x 8' 8" (5.19m x 2.64m)
Brick built single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
Oaks Wood Drive, Darton, Barnsley, S75
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Darton Station0.6 miles
- Barnsley Station2.7 miles
- Dodworth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1978, Whitegates has been at the forefront of estate agency in both innovation and providing value for money services to house buyers and sellers. The principal aim of Whitegates is to provide all customers with a highly professional, efficient and courteous service delivered by highly motivated and experienced staff with local knowledge of their area.
Whitegates has currently fifty branches across the North of England. These expand across the following region
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR210316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.