Station Road, Wheatley, OX33 1SU
- Sales office and show home open for viewings
- Final opportunity to buy in an exclusive community, designed for the over 55s
- Plenty of space to relax - two private terraces and a south facing balcony with views over the beautiful communal gardens
- Drawing room, dining room and sun room flooded with natural 'mood-lifting' light.
- Move straight in with carpets, curtains, light fittings, wardrobes, bathroom vanity units and a full complement of high-quality kitchen appliances included.
- Enjoy more leisure time and peace of mind: the development, landscaped setting and private gardens maintained by an onsite Estate Manager.
- Local shops and services within walking distance
- The possibility of a new social life with a community of like-minded neighbours
- Wide staircase to accommodate a Stair Lift if needs be
- Both bedrooms benefit from an en-suite so ideal for guests staying over
READY FOR OCCUPATION - LAST HOUSE REMAINING - FULLY FURNISHED SHOW HOME
Don't miss this final opportunity to buy at The Sidings, an exclusive development for the over 55s of just 16 new homes. With carpets, curtains, light fittings, bathroom vanity units and a full complement of integrated kitchen appliances, you'll be able to move straight in.
You won't need to downsize your furniture - the drawing room is generously proportioned and glazed double doors between the dining room, drawing room and sunroom mean the house is flooded with light. Sit in the sunroom and enjoy the sun even on cold days but, in the summer, the two private terraces are ideal for entertaining or relaxing on with the added benefit of it being maintained for you. Both bedrooms feature en-suites which is ideal for visiting friends and family, the master bedroom has a south facing balcony overlooking beautiful communal gardens; the perfect place to breakfast on a warm day.
There is ample storage space throughout and the allocated parking space is located right next to the property so no distance to walk with heavy bags of shopping or if mobility is limited.
Public footpaths cross the village and provide access to the countryside beyond. It's possible to walk to the restored Wheatley Windmill on the outskirts of the village and at Shotover Country Park you'll find acres of woodland and grassland which boasts spectacular views from the top, and is open throughout the year. Waterperry gardens, less than three miles away has a gift shop, gallery, rural life museum and tea shop.
If you're finding looking after your older family house and large garden is costly, time-consuming and just downright exhausting, you'll love living in a Beechcroft home that's energy-efficient and easy to maintain. With an Estate Manager to take care of private gardens and the beautifully-landscaped communal gardens you'll be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the outlook.
In this friendly community, you will find an abundance of places to eat and drink and local amenities, including but not limited to; Supermarkets, Butcher, Baker, Garden Centre, Library, pubs, Barbers and Hairdressers, and a Posh Dog Groomer.
A short walk into the high street you will find the Merry Bells village hall which houses the library, parish council & an office for Thames Valley Police. There's also a dental surgery and medical practise with an excellent reputation.
The Park Sports centre, less than one mile away has a spacious gym, three squash courts, a sports hall and therapy room and provides varied group exercise programmes.
Oxford, approximately 8 miles away is famed for its history and university, but it has much more to offer including a new shopping centre, a covered market dating back to the 1770s, theatres and world-class museums.
N.B please note the images shown are of the show home and are for indicative purposes only. Local area photos included.
Beechcroft Customer:''There are many activities and clubs for all ages in Wheatley. There is no excuse for feeling alone in this village. However, it is good to know that quiet moments of relaxation can be found sitting amidst the roses in the pretty gardens of The Sidings.''
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s
- Convenient location
- Private parking
- High quality specification
Station Road, Wheatley, OX33 1SU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.0 miles
About the development
The Sidings in Wheatley - Last few remaining!
- Vibrant village community
- Excellent location close to village shops and services
- Community initiatives including allotments, library groups, and charity quizzes
- 10 year structural warranty
- Potential to 'lock up & leave'
- Over 25 different clubs and societies including Bridge, Choir, WI and Pilates
With 30 years’ experience in the creation of award-winning developments for the over 55s, Beechcroft selects sites in desirable villages and market towns. Our beautifully crafted houses, cottages and apartments are stylish, energy efficient, easily maintained and a delight to live in.
Inspired by local architecture, each Beechcroft scheme is unique, complementing the local area. Rather than being a ‘finishing touch,’ landscaping is integral to the development – carefully planned and lov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.