Swans Hope, Loughton
- Offered Chain Free
- Well Presented Ground Floor Flat
- 15ft Lounge / Diner
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Walking Distance to Local Shops
- Communal Parking & Grounds
- On 20 Bus Route
- Epping Forest Close By
- 152 Year Lease
- Low Service Charge
Available to view now is this well presented one bedroom ground floor flat in Swanshope which has recently been redecorated and had new carpets added. The property comprises of an entrance hall which leads onto a 15ft lounge/diner, modern kitchen, double bedroom and stylish bathroom. Benefits include communal parking and grounds. Swanshope is in walking distance of local shops with Loughton High Street a short journey away by bus or car.
The area is known for its scenic views and being on the border of Epping Forest. It has excellent transport links into London from either Loughton or Debden underground stations both being on the Central Line main line, The M11 and M25 are both close by and are easily accesible. With its stylish, popular boutiques and abundance of eateries/bars this is certainly a desirable location.
Please call the Sales Team to arrange your viewing appointment.
BrochuresBrochureSwans Hope, Loughton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Swans Hope, Loughton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.8 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.3 miles
- Loughton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Having been situated in our current offices for over 16 years Edward Taub & Company are the areas foremost Letting and Management agent.
Please contact us if you are considering letting or renting a property. We can provide a market appraisal as a free, no obligation service advising you of the rental figure you could achieve letting your property.
We are specialists in long and short term rentals including corporate lets, company lets and private lets
Edward Taub & Company
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30708313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Taub & Co, Buckhurst Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.