Kipling Road, Eastleigh
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH ADJOINING SELF CONTAINED 2 BEDROOM ANNEXE
- SEPARATE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- OFFICE IN MAIN HOME
- ENSUITE TO BOTH MASTER AND SECOND BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM ANNEXE WITH KITCHEN LOUNGE WET ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- POOL ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 4 VEHICLES
- VENDOR SUITED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
Kipling Road, Eastleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastleigh Station0.6 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station1.2 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10998370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.