- Beautifully presented town house
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms and downstairs WC
- Allocated parking
- Popular St Augustine's development
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TOWN HOUSE SET IN THE VERY POPULAR ST AUGUSTINE'S DEVELOPMENT IN WESTGATE
This modern 5 bedroom town house is located within easy distance to local schools, shops and amenities and offers great size accommodation. On the ground floor you will find superb kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs W.C, there is also a nice size lounge which overlooks the rear garden. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom and 2 further great size bedrooms on the 2nd floor, one with en-suite facilities. Outside there are low maintenance gardens that lay to the front and rear of the property and allocated parking space. In our opinion this is offers excellent decorative order throughout and is one that must be viewed.......
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16'8" (5.08m) x 8'03" (2.51m)
Lounge 16'03" (4.95m) x 15'05" (4.70m)
Bedroom 3 13'04" (4.06m) x 8'03" (2.51m)
Bedroom 4 11'05" (3.48m) x 8'02" (2.49m)
Bedroom 5 8'04" (2.54m) 6'09" (2.06m)
Bathroom 8'09" (2.67m) 7'02" (2.18m)
Bedroom 1 15'04" (4.67m) x 12'05" (3.78m)
En Suite Shower Room 8'05" (2.57m) x 8'02" (2.49m)
Bedroom 2 15'04" (4.67m) x 8'03" (2.51m)
Front and rear gardens, allocated parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC - 1EPC - 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westgate-on-Sea Station0.3 miles
- Birchington-on-Sea Station1.5 miles
- Margate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your most valuable asset, you can't afford to make a mistake when choosing your Agent! At Oakwood homes you can be certain that you will be dealing with experienced, fully trained staff who understand the complexities involved in selling or buying a home.
If you want to visit and have children, please bring them along too! We have facilities to provide you and your family with the ideal environment to relax, whilst we work with you to find your dream home; knowi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIR0018653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.