Arnhem Close, Lincoln
- 2 Bed Detached Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Plot
- Gas Central Heating - With New Boiler
- Generous Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Single Garage With Plumbing & Electrics
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating C
Set on a large plot, the property further offers a lounge, dining room, kitchen and newly fitted bathroom with shower. The property also benefits from a new gas boiler as well as an SSIB approved alarm system.
The exterior offers a large garden to the rear with ample driveway to the front, as well as a larger than average single garage with electric up and over door and plumbing for appliances.
Looking to sell? Get in touch now to find out how our 1 to 1 estate agency service can work wonders for you. You'll deal with the same person from valuation through to completion and we're consistently achieving over 98% of the marketing price.
Arnhem Close, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.5 miles
- Hykeham Station4.2 miles
- Saxilby Station5.1 miles
About the agent
The Agent consistently achieves over 95% of asking price using our 1-to-1 service and market leading advertising! If you're not selling through us, you're almost certainly settling for less.
For the same price as a traditional estate agency you are allocated one local property professional with
a minimum of 10 years experience, who becomes your sole point of contact throughout the selling process.
Each agent deals direct
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103581000177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Agent, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.