Chapel Court, Kidderminster DY10 2UQ
- Ideal first time purchase or Bby to let investment
- Modern purpose built first floor apartment
- Cul-de-sac location, Stourbridge side of Kidderminster
- Two Bedrooms. Bathroom. Lounge/dining room. Kitchen
- Allocated parking. Communal Gardens.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Number 33 Chapel Court is a spacious self contained first floor apartment in cul-de-sac address located within close proximity to Broadwaters Park and Kidderminster town centre being just over a mile distant.
Ideal for the first time purchaser or investor buyer, this property comes with the distinct advantage of No Upward Chain. An early inspection in this busy market place would be advantageous. The accommodation more fully comprises:
Storage cupbaord housing the 'Baxi' boiler. Door opens into the:
Doors radiate to airing cupbaord, further storage cupboard, bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
Bedroom No 2
9' 6'' x 8' 3'' (2.89m x 2.51m)
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Celling light point. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom No 1
11' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.60m x 3.20m)
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Celling light point. Central heating radiator. A double bedroom.
Lounge & Dining Room
16' 7'' x 10' 6'' (5.06m x 3.19m)
Ceiling light point. TV aerial point. Central heating radiator. Patio doors lead out to the Balcony with views over the development.
6' 7'' x 6' 3'' (2.0m x 1.91m)
Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Ceiling light point. Central heating radiator, Part tiled. White suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Wood effect laminate floor covering.
9' 5'' x 7' 8'' (2.88m x 2.34m)
Front facing UPV double glazed window. Ceiling light point. Central heating radiator. Part tiled. Roll top working surfaces with a range of base units and wall cupboards. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over.
Communal Grounds & Gardens which are maintained.
Allocated Parking Space
There are visitor parking spaces within the development.
The property is LEASEHOLD with a 99 year lease form 24 June 1988.
N.B. The current vendor is extending the lease on this property and therefore the flat will complete with an extended lease.
Service Charge - £752.00 per annum payable half yearly.
Ground Rent - £50.00 per annum.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Chapel Court, Kidderminster DY10 2UQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidderminster Station1.3 miles
- Blakedown Station2.4 miles
- Hagley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Phipps and Pritchard with McCartneys, an
established in 1848 and enjoying a strong reputation for professionalism and integrity.
We are members of NAEA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands. Our experts undertake regular training to
ensure they are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10990226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phipps & Pritchard, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.