Hadrians Court, Peterborough, PE2
- One bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Electric heating and UPVC double glazing
- Communal entrance hall and lobby
- Kitchen with cooker/hob
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Walking distance to City Centre and access to all good road networks
- Communal garden and parking
Leasehold 1st floor apartment offering communal entrance hall, entrance lobby and hall, bathroom with electric shower over bath, bedroom, lounge/diner, kitchen with cooker/hob, communal gardens and parking.
Walking distance to Peterborough City Centre and good access to all good road networks. Many local shops, schools etc nearby.
The following terms and figures below are approximate and would need to be checked by a solicitor
Ground rent at £50 per year, Management fees £1590.00pa, Lease 91 years remaining
Currently rented at £550.00PCM
Communal staircase and lobby
Stairs to all floors, power and lighting, utility meters
Entrance Hall - 3.15m x 2.65m (approx)
Security entry phone, electric panel heater
Bathroom - 2.31m x 1.42m (approx)
Fully tiled, electric radiator, extactor fan, comprising of three piece bathroom suite with low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric Triton shower over
Bedroom - 4.16m x 2.76m (approx)
Glazed window to rear, electric wall heater
Lounge/Diner - 4.85m x 3.70m (approx)
Glazed window to rear and side, telephone and television points, electric wall heater
Kitchen - 2.80m x 2.00m (approx)
Glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, single drainer sink with taps, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built in electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor above, tiled splashbacks, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with complimentary worktops above.
Communal gardens and parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hadrians Court, Peterborough, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.0 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We are Capitol Lettors, an Independent Estate Agency with over a decade’s trading history. We specialise in Residential Lettings, Relocations and Sales. Keeping things simple helps us minimise the stress involved in buying, selling and renting your home.
Our director, Richard Broughton, and the team have over 40 years experience selling and letting property in Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing high standards of customer service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20558946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.