St. Mary Road, London, E17
- Impressive Victorian mid-terrace
- Walthamstow Village location
- Two/three reception rooms
- Arranged over three floors
- High ceilings
- Four double bedrooms
- Perfect for rear modern extension STPP
- Large basement
- Lovely 65ft private rear garden
- 1893 sq ft (176 sq m)
An impressive Victorian property located in the heart of Walthamstow village.
This spacious four double bedroom property is situated on a quiet and pretty no-through road, moments from the buzz of Orford Rd and all of the cafes, independent shops, restaurants and pubs that it has to offer. Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line) is a 10 minute walk away and there are numerous bus links on Hoe St., making this perfect for commuters.
Upon entering there is a wide and welcoming hallway leading to a spacious and grand sitting room with a feature bay window and very high ceilings. There is a second reception room and a kitchen/dining room with double doors that open out onto a lovely 70 ft garden. This rear ground floor space could be re-configured into an excellent open plan living space. The first floor has three double bedrooms with an impressive master to the front and a separate WC. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom a family sized bathroom and a utility room.
There is also the added benefit of a large basement, which could be converted into further living space.
Spar - The ultimate local shop offering an amazing array of artisan products and home to stone baked take away pizza.
The Castle - Family friendly, traditional pub serving local ales, fine wines and fantastic food. There is a fire when it's cold and a beer garden for long summer evenings.
Ravenswood Industrial Estate - Home to Gods Own Junkyard, Mothers Ruin and The Wild Card Brewery.
Froth and Rind - a lovely cafe with excellent coffee
Parish Wines - A new forward-thinking wine café-bar and shop in Walthamstow Village E17. Closely-curated wine selection, quality coffee & provisions.
St. Mary Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Central Station0.2 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.4 miles
- Wood Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference stmarysrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.