Swaddon Street, Calne
- GRAND LIVING ROOM
- CHARACTER FIRE PLACE
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- REAR GARDEN
- FRONT GARDEN
A great opportunity to purchase a three bedroom terrace home in the popular market town of Calne. With low maintenance front and rear gardens this property is ideal for social living. Commuter routes are ideal in this area with access to the M4 and local towns. BOOK NOW!
Three bedroom mid-terraced house set in the market town of Calne OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN! The property briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, grand kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking, front and rear gardens.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer. The town is highly desired and is the perfect escape to the country location, yet still contains all the local amenities needed! With each side of Calne having its own benefits, there is always the right home for you wherever you need it. There are quick links with access to popular commuter routes to the A4 and M4 Corridor aiding smooth travels around the country and further afield. As well as this, the direct train to London Paddington is in nearby Chippenham which can be accessed on the regular bus routes to both Swindon and Chippenham. With the local schools obtaining 'Outstanding' Ofsted results, family life is perfect for Calne as well as the activities to get involved in. This unique town is beginning to grow and develop with amenities such as a large Tesco, independent restaurants and shops. Sporting activities are easily accessible with the gyms, swimming pools and local sports teams.
The entrance hall welcomes you into the home through the double glazed front door whilst the entrance hall has a window to the front.
Lounge 23' 9" x 10' 8" ( 7.24m x 3.25m )
The large lounge is extremely spacious and light with a dual aspect natural light through the double glazed front window and rear French Doors. The stone circle surround fireplace is open with a wooden mantle and feature wall above. There is a tv and telephone point located in the room as well as a radiator.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 7' 10" ( 5.87m x 2.39m )
The fitted kitchen has both wall and base units which includes a gas oven with hob accompanied by the extractor fan and sink with drainer. Practical splash back tiles surround the kitchen work surfaces. The base units has space for a dishwasher and plumbing besides more space for a fridge/ freezer. The understairs storage cupboard is convenient. A door leads into the garden with another double glazed window facing to the rear.
The landing at the top of the stairs has an airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and a radiator with a double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.30m max x 3.30m max )
The second bedroom has space for a double bed with a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 6' 1" ( 3.78m x 1.85m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front and also has a radiator.
With an obscured double glazed window to the rear, fitted suite comprising bath with shower over and screen, W/C, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
Enclosed by low level brick wall, with a pathway to the front door and gravelled area either side.
Fully enclosed by wooden fencing, laid to patio from rear patio doors, path to further paved area, gravelled border with a selection of shrubs, storage shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Swaddon Street, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN107246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.