Wykes Lane, Donington, Spalding
- TWO BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- FEATURE BEAMS THROUGHOUT
- AMPLE PARKING
- NO CHAIN
VIEWING ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED
** NO CHAIN ** Set upon a large plot this show stopping two bedroom detached barn conversion boasts high ceilings and exposed beams throughout, an expansive open-plan lounge/kitchen, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and an extensive drive providing ample parking.
Situated within the popular village location of Donington this property also benefits from close proximity to local amenities, schools and transport links.
Lounge / Kitchen 29' 2" x 15' 4" ( 8.89m x 4.67m )
Wooden entrance door to the front aspect leads into the property
Feature log burner, wooden flooring.
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, wine rack.
Bedroom One 20' 5" x 13' 4" ( 6.22m x 4.06m )
Wooden flooring, cupboard, velux window to the rear aspect.
Please note that this room has restricted head height
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 13' 6" Plus Recess ( 4.80m x 4.11m Plus Recess )
Double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Extensive driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles.
Laid to lawn garden comprising of a gravel area, garden shed and gated access to the side.
Please note this hom boasts underfloor heating throughout excluding the bathroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wykes Lane, Donington, Spalding
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swineshead Station4.6 miles
- Heckington Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Spalding William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Spalding
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG108673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.