Holehouse Road, Kilmarnock, KA3
- Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, terraced family home, set over three storeys with a private garden.
- Forming part of the new Scholars development by Barratt Homes, the property is located just northeast of Kilmarnock city centre, East Ayrshire.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a fully integrated kitchen finished to a high specification, modern bathroom suites, and a carefully thought-out floor plan.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden, with well maintained communal grounds in the development, and within walking distance to public parks and fine open green spaces.
Immaculately presented and spacious, four-bedroom, terraced family home, set over three storeys with a private garden. Forming part of the new Scholars development by Barratt Homes, the property is located just northeast of Kilmarnock city centre, East Ayrshire. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access to the ground-floor WC with a two-piece suite, and stairs to the first-floor landing, whilst also providing convenient storage provision with an under-stair store cupboard. The generous lounge offers an ideal space for entertaining guests or relaxing with the family, and has dual-aspect light from the open plan layout. Set to the rear, the fitted kitchen has French doors leading directly out to the private garden and has ample space for dining furniture. On the first floor, the spacious master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and includes a modern en-suite shower room, while a similarly well proportioned double bedroom is set towards the front. Two further generous bedrooms are found on the second floor, where there is also the family bathroom with a three-piece suite.
The Scholars development is situated within easy reach of many local conveniences, just northeast of Kilmarnock centre in East Ayrshire, and just one mile away from Kilmarnock rail station. Kilmarnock is one of the largest towns in the area, offering a good mix of local amenities, culture, and leisure opportunities. With excellent local bus services, and good access to the M77, direct train services provide rapid links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. Set between the Kilmarnock Water and River Irvine, the area boasts several green spaces such as Kay Park, and Dean Castle and Country Park. In addition, a selection of various golf courses and clubs are all within easy reach including the Kilmarnock Golf Course a few minutes away from the shores of the Firth of Clyde.
Holehouse Road, Kilmarnock, KA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmarnock Station0.5 miles
- Kilmaurs Station2.5 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20557685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.