Packers Way, Greenbank, Bristol, BS5
- 3 bedroom family home in the popular neighbourhood of Greenbank
- On-site marketing suite, by appointment only
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Ready for 2021 Occupation
- Close to outstanding local primary school
- Walking distance to popular local high street
- German engineered kitchens by Stolz with integrated appliances
- Bathrooms by local manufacturers, Vado and Roper Rhodes, with Porcelanosa tiles
- Off Street Parking New Café/bar community space for residents to enjoy on completion
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CJ Hole
This stunning home is the first of just eight homes to be released in Phase 3 of The Chocolate Factory, Greenbank, BS5. An exciting redevelopment of the former Elizabeth Shaw Factory that made confectionary on the site for over 100 years.
Once completed, The Chocolate Factory will feature over 100 new homes, a range of one and two bedroom apartments, and, three and four bedroom houses along with work, office and retail spaces, and, a community hub.
The central landscaped square will provide a focal public outdoor area to relax along with the café and bar providing a popular space to meet.
* Some images used are computer generated and photos are of the show apartment, both are for illustrative purposes only
** Floorplan shown is of a similar terrace and may be subject to change
Packers Way, Greenbank, Bristol, BS5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station0.5 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station0.7 miles
- Montpelier Station1.5 miles
About the agent
With expertise spanning every element of estate agency we are able to provide a comprehensive sales, lettings & property management service. We are independently run with local people providing in-depth knowledge of this fantastic area of Bristol, understanding and delivering upon our clients instructions.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CNH210062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Redfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.