Dyke Road, Brighton
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment Property
- Popular 7-Dials Location
- Minutes From Brighton Station
- Top Floor Flat
- Long Lease
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
Robert Luff & Co are delighted to offer to market this top floor flat ideally situated in this highly sought after 7-Dials location, with Brighton Station only minutes away. With local shops, pubs, bakers and the city centre within walking distance this property is ideal for first time buyers or investment buyers alike. Accommodation offers living room, kitchen with appliances, deceptively spacious bedroom and shower room.
Open Planned Kitchen / Lounge - 3.96m x 4.57m (13'18 x 15'35) - Engineered wood flooring, large West facing floor to ceiling windows, wall mounted electric heater, base & wall mounted units under a wood effect work top with built in cooker with induction hob, inset stainless steele sink with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, washing machine,
Bedroom - 3.66m x 3.35m (12'63 x 11'26) - Continuation of wooden flooring, 2x large double glazed sashed windows facing the front of the property, wall mounted electric heater
Shower Room - Solid tile flooring, WC, vanity sink, storage cupboard, wall mounted heated towel rail, walk in shower, extractor fan
BrochuresBrochureDyke Road, Brighton
Dyke Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.3 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Hove Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Luff and Co are fast building a reputation for being one of Worthing's most dynamic and innovative Estate and Letting Agents.
Working harder for their clients and promoting property through local, internet and out of area advertising, Robert Luff and Co are often successful where others have not been.
We'd love you to try Robert Luff and Co to experience the difference for yourself.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30710100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.