Fourth Avenue, Hove
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- WEST FACING LIVING/DINING ROOM
- NEW LEASE
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DESIRABLE LOCATION
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
Situated on this tree lined road in this sought after location within a few minutes walk of Hove seafront and an abundance of eateries, cafes and shopping facilities. Hove mainline station offering direct links to London is also with easy reach.
The accommodation with approximate room measurements comprises;
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL Fitted double cupboard, radiator, entry system telephone.
KITCHEN Incorporating stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, adjacent laminate worksurface with cupboards and drawer under, matching eye level wall cupboards, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, 'Worcester' gas fired boiler, tiled splashback, west facing UPVC double glazed sash window.
LIVING/DINING ROOM West facing with two UPVC double glazed sash windows, two radiators.
BEDROOM 1 West Facing with two UPVC double glazed sash windows, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 West facing with two UPVC double glazed sash windows, radiator.
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, radiator, tiled walls and floors, sash window.
NEW 999 YEAR LEASE UPON COMPLETION
GROUND RENT £100 per annum
MAINTENANCE £712.50 per half year
RESERVE FUND PAYMENT £662.50 per half year
Fourth Avenue, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- Aldrington Station0.8 miles
- Brighton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
CELEBRATING OUR 70th YEAR IN BUSINESS
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.