Winchmore Hill Road, Southgate, N14
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Short walk to Southgate Tube
- Recently Renovated
- South Facing Garden
- Loft Extension
- Large Driveway & Garage
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge
- 2 Receptions, 4 Bedrooms + Study
- Virtual Tour Available
Havilands are delighted to present this recently renovated, extended 4 double bedroom, 2 bathroom period home which benefits from a separate porch leading to the entrance hall; a front reception room; open plan kitchen/diner/lounge which overlooks a large, well maintained south-facing garden. The living rooms benefit from high ceilings, picture rails and 2 working fireplaces There is also a separate utility room and downstairs guest cloak room plus a garage (currently used as a gym) and large driveway. First floor features 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom - the second floor features a master suite comprising shower room, dedicated study, fitted wardrobes and considerable eaves storage. The significant renovation has included the loft conversion, new boiler, new tiled kitchen floor with underfloor heating and 2 new bathrooms also with underfloor heating. Sought after location 0.4 miles to Southgate station (Piccadilly line, Zone 4), less than a minute from bus stop and 5 minute walk to Grovelands Park.
BrochuresBrochureWinchmore Hill Road, Southgate, N14
Winchmore Hill Road, Southgate, N14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southgate Station0.4 miles
- Winchmore Hill Station0.8 miles
- Oakwood Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Gold Winners of the British Property Awards, 5* Google ratings, excellent Testimonials, established in 1977, located on The Green in the heart of Winchmore Hill but our main strength? It's all about our people - a group of highly professional, genuinely caring individuals who take an interest in all clients, whether they are buying, selling or renting. Selected by the owner, Andre, to continue to offer the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with Havilands for the p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30710404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Havilands, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.