- Very Pretty Character Cottage
- Popular Village Location
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room with Beams and Cosy Woodburner Stove
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with En-Suite WC and Hand Basin
- Mainly Lawned Walled Garden
The property is detached, brick and flint, and oozes character, particularly in its arrangement of windows. The beams are beautiful and the cosy wood burner stove makes for a very cosy sitting room, complemented by the bespoke made cupboards and shelving in the alcove.
The dual aspect kitchen space allows a dining area and includes fitted wall and base units, under its smooth ceiling. The staircase leading from the kitchen splits in two from its first landing, to the two bedrooms to the first floor.
The principal bedroom is another pretty room, with its built in cupboards and en-suite WC and hand basin. The second staircase has a small landing with built in cupboard, leading to the second bedroom.
The outside space lies to the front of 'The Cottage' and is mainly lawned with mature shrubs and flowering plants. Pedestrian access to the property is via the neighbouring property's garden, leading to the single gated access within the picket fence to the garden that lies to the front aspect.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this delightful, pretty little cottage.
WIGHTON Wighton is a small and sleepy rural village five minutes drive from the coast at Wells-next-the-Sea and the north Norfolk coast with its miles of unspoilt coastline, and the historic village and Shrine of Little Walsingham. The village has an inn, The Carpenters Arms. The tower of All Saints church collapsed in a storm in 1965 but through the generosity of a Canadian architect whose family had lived in the village, the tower was rebuilt and rededicated in 1976.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage. Electric night storage heating and wood burner stove.
COUNCIL TAX Band B.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING F. Ref:- 0310-2869-1060-2709-0641
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number above. Alternatively, the full certificate can be obtained through Sowerbys.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35735
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheringham Station13.6 miles
About the agent
The Wells office is located within The Granary at the heart of the Quay Side with its pretty Harbour and working fishing community. We have an exciting and dynamic team who have a huge local knowledge of the town and the surrounding areas which is invaluable in helping both vendors and purchasers. We are exceptionally proud that we get the opportunity to market everything from a fun and quirky beach hut through to a country home, and with our expertise we pride ourselves on providing only the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439037232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Wells-Next-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.