Endeavour Way, Barking
- 1st Floor
- 3 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Downstairs W.C
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Ground Rent £10 per annum
- Ideal First Time Purchase
Tenure: Leasehold, 112 years remaining
The property comprises of large fully fitted kitchen, separate dining area, spacious lounge, three bedrooms, upstairs family bathroom, downstairs WC and private garden.
The upstairs has been fully refurbished including the hallways by the current owner to the very high standard.
Ideally located for transport links to the city.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Leasehold 112 years remaining
Ground Rent £10 per annum
Service Charge £800 per annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Endeavour Way, Barking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upney Station0.7 miles
- Becontree Station1.2 miles
- Barking Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Placing client satisfaction at its heart, 100 Key Properties offers a bespoke, modern and creative service in residential sales, lettings, management and property search for the discerning homeowner, buyer, investor, landlord and tenant.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 100 Key Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.