Coventry Road, Fillongley, Coventry, CV7
- Field views surrounding
- 3,670 SQFT
- Gated access
- Village location
- High specification
- 1 of 1 properties
- Garage to the rear
- Reserve off plan NOW!
- Motor way links
- Double fronted aspect
Set in the heart of the North Warwickshire Countryside this spectacular five bedroom-detached property is not one to be missed!
Escape to the country with John Shepherd and Cassidy Homes.
What’s on offer…
The Ashleigh is an exclusive new build being a contemporary house in the village of Fillongley, North Warwickshire. We strongly encourage you to consider buying off-plan, a process that we can guide you through step by step.
Why we think you’ll love it…
When we first visited The Ashleigh, we were blown away by the uninterrupted views picturesque countryside set directly in front of the property. Having worked with Cassidy Homes before, we take great comfort from knowing that their specialism in developing high specification houses will apply to this project and that our clients, you the buyer, can expect the very best in modern living.
Step inside for details…
• Size matters! Measured at over 3,670 sq. ft. each (excluding the garage)s
• Whilst the layout is unique, the house has been carefully designed to feel functional and provide vast living spaces both upstairs - with five bedrooms (two en-suite) and a family bathroom - and downstairs, complete with utility, study, WC and hallway
• In the award-winning kitchens, family and utility rooms, you can expect to find granite work tops and quality brands such as Porcelanosa, Franke and Neff
• In the bedrooms, en-suites and family bathroom, you can expect to find everything from fitted wardrobes and sliding patio doors to chrome heated towel rails and feature mirrors, from brands including Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Boch
• No modern living is complete without the latest technology and lighting and these houses have it all, from CCTV and electric security gates with iPad style control panel to LED spot and feature lighting inside and out
• The outside of the houses has been as carefully considered as the inside, with block paved driveway, landscaped front garden and large rear patio to the rear. The privacy of the new homeowners has also been taken into consideration, with close boarded fencing between each property and post and rail fencing to the rear boundary
More generally, the following features in all of the houses won’t go unnoticed:
• Traditional oak staircases (with glass balustrade and finished with Danish oil) and feature oak doors
• Fitted carpets in the living room, study, stairs, landings and bedrooms
• Three coats of emulsion on all walls and ceilings with a satin finish on the woodwork
• Painted floors and walls in the garages
• Underfloor and gas central heating on the ground and first floors respectively
All in all, this is an exceptional development is just waiting to provide a safe and friendly environment for its new homeowners.
Need we say more? To see detailed information, such as floor plans, elevation illustrations and illustrative CGI designs, please contact us on /
Make your next move…
If you are interested in buying your dream home, get in touch with New Homes Team
We specialises in the sale of new homes and is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
You can call us on or you can email:
Coventry Road, Fillongley, Coventry, CV7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Arena Station4.0 miles
- Bedworth Station4.7 miles
- Nuneaton Station6.0 miles
About the agent
John Shepherd is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors providing a highly motivated and thoroughly professional Estate Agency service. We have five prominent residential sales offices in Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We also operate specialist New Homes, Lettings, Overseas, Commercial, Auctions, Surveying and Investment departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSN210030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, West Midlands - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.