Hoylake Drive, Skegness, PE25 1AL
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO BEACH & GOLF COURSE
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM IMPROVED & EXTENDED HOUSE WITH LARGE CONSERVATORY
- RECEPTION HALL, W.C, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- STYLISH RE-FITTED 18' DINING KITCHEN, MODERN TRAVERTINE MARBLE TILED BATHROOM
- MODERN GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EASIER MAINTENANCE GARDEN, DRIVE, 18'6" X 7'9" STORE
- SOME FURNISHING CONTENTS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- EPC RATING D
Entrance is on the front elevation via a pvc door with arched side and top screens, built in cupboard housing the gas meter, ceramic tiled floor and an inner opaque pvc double glazed door to the:-
with pretty original coloured leaded single glazed diamond side window, wood floor, radiator, telephone point, built in cupboard housing the electric meters, radiator, stairs leading off.
with toilet with concealed cistern, hand basin in a vanity unit, opaque pvc window, tiled floor and walls, downlights.
3.94m (12' 11") x 3.53m (11' 7") including chimney breast
with pvc window to the front elevation with vertical blinds, radiator, wall and ceiling lighting points, down lights, wood edged arch and wood laminate flooring leading through to the:
3.71m (12' 2") x 3.23m (10' 7")
with radiator, down lights, wood laminate flooring, pvc double doors and side screens leading to the:
4.37m (14' 4") x 2.57m (8' 5")
with pvc framed roof, high and low level windows, double doors to the garden, radiator, wood floor, ceiling fan/light, power points and T.V aerial point.
5.51m (18' 1") x 2.29m (7' 6")
Attractively re-fitted with white high gloss base and wall units with walnut trims, tall cupboard housing the combi gas central heating boiler (2019), worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, inset 5 ring gas hob, built under oven, stainless steel and glass chimney hood above, space and plumbing for american style refridgerator, integrated washing machine, glazed display cabinets, breakfast bar and radiator, downlights, tiled floor, new pvc window to the rear elevation and pvc door.
With pvc window, wood laminate floor.
3.94m (12' 11") 3.25m (10' 8") maximum
with pvc window to the front elevation with vertical blackout blinds, radiator, wall lights and ceiling lights, laminate flooring.
3.71m (12' 2") x 3.23m (10' 7") maximum
with pvc window to the rear elevation with vertical blackout blinds, radiator, carpeted flooring.
3.25m (10' 8") x 2.31m (7' 7")
with pvc window to the front elevation with vertical blinds, radiator, carpeted flooring.
BATH & SHOWER ROOM
2.49m (8' 2") x 2.29m (7' 6")
Stylishly re-fitted with a L-shaped bath with shower and screen over, hand basin and W.C in a suite of furniture, waterfall taps, beautiful travertine marble tiled walls, complementary floor, chrome vertical towel radiator, downlights, 2 opaque pvc windows.
To the front is a low wall and concreted car space and side area.
A concrete drive with cold water tap leads to the rear which has been nicely paved for easier maintenance with circle design and garden borders, exterior lighting.
5.64m (18' 6") x 2.36m (7' 9") approx internal
Of timber and pvc clad construction, power and light.
We believe this property to be Freehold. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness and accompanied by their personnel.
Hoylake Drive, Skegness, PE25 1AL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station1.0 miles
- Havenhouse Station4.1 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP223529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.