Heol Y Bont, Rhiwbina, CF14
- Three/Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Stunning Extension To Rear
- Underfloor Heating In Extension
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Spacious Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
- Walking Distance To Rhiwbina Village
- Book Viewings INSTANTLY Via Purplebricks Website
**TASTEFULLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT**
**3/4 DOUBLE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW**
**HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION**
**STUNNING EXTENSION TO THE REAR**
This beautifully and tastefully renovated, four double bedroom, semi-detached bungalow is ideally located in a highly desirable and sought after residential street in Rhiwbina. This family home is situated within walking distance of out of town supermarkets, and the local village of Rhiwbina with its variety of individual shops. The district is well served by areas of public parkland, library, public houses and highly regarded schools.
Internally the property offers ample and versatile living space and in brief, comprises; spacious entrance hallway, doors leading to all lower level rooms and stairs with glass balustrade to the first floor. The ground floor consists of two double bedrooms one which is currently being used as a playroom, a modern fitted shower room with double walk-in shower. A stunning extension has been added to the rear of the property to create a spacious open plan kitchen/living space plus utility room. The extension benefits from underfloor heating, orangery style roof over the space and modern fitted kitchen with a central island. The dormer is a further addition to the bungalow which has been well designed to create two double bedrooms that each has a modern fitted en-suite bathroom. To the rear of the property, there is a great sized private and enclosed rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn but has a good-sized patio area also. To the side of the house, there is a side garden leading to the front. To the front of the house, there is a driveway for multiple vehicles.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer and can be booked INSTANTLY via Purplebricks website.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Heol Y Bont, Rhiwbina, CF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birchgrove Station0.2 miles
- Rhiwbina Station0.3 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028803-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.