Tudor Place, Ipswich
- Over 55's Retirement Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Town Centre Location
- Off-Road Parking
- Communal Lounge For Residents
- Communal Launderette
This ONE bedroom OVER 55's apartment is situated in the desirable East of Ipswich benefiting from close proximity to Ipswich town centre and Christchurch park. The property is vacant and in VERY GOOD condition. Viewing is HIGHLY recommended to really appreciate the property!
Delightful one bedroom apartment situated within the ever popular Tudor place, this development is exclusively for over fifty-fives and benefits from well looked after grounds.
Benefits to residents include -
Communal lounge hosting regular events and meetings
Communal parking and gardens
Guest room available for external visitors
Stairlift to the first floor
Friendly community feel
Properties within this development are rarely available, to enquire please call our sales team.
The property is situated conveniently to the east of Ipswich town centre in this modern, popular housing development. The property is in close proximity to an array of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, doctors surgery, pharmacy & multiple bus routes. The town centre is within easy reach with a wide variety of shops, supermarkets, the Buttermarket and Sailmakers shopping centres as well as Ipswich mainline station for access to London Liverpool Street. The A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Communal Entrance Door To
Communal Entrance Hall
Houses a stair lift.
Main Entrance Hall
Two large storage cupboards, window to side and electric heater.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.03m )
Window to rear, eye and base level roll top units, sink and integrated 4 ring electric oven with integrated fridge and freezer.
Lounge 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Window to front and electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Window to front and electric heater.
Paneled bath with mixed shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin unit, heated towel rail and low level WC.
The building is surrounded by beautiful communal gardens which all residents have access to. there are mature trees and shrubs surrounding the complex with multiple outside seating areas. There is also a communal residents lounge in the main building, a laundry room and additional rooms that can be hired for guests. The complex also offers an in-house warden who has a flat in the main building.
The vendor has provided us with the following information:
Service Charge- £1600 per annum
Ground Rent- £350 per annum
Lease remaining- 107 years
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tudor Place, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ipswich Station0.9 miles
- Derby Road Station1.1 miles
- Westerfield Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ipswich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ipswich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS113386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.