Seville Street, Brighton
- Great Location
- Backs on to "The Patch"
- Direct Gated Access from Rear Garden
- Edwardian 3 Bed House
- Requires Some Decorative Updating
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Potential for Loft Conversion (Subject to Consents)
- Close to Highly Regarded Local Schools
- Popular Residential Area
- All Local Amenities Close By
Front Garden - Paved with walled boundaries, step leads up to front door.
Entrance Hall - Coved ceiling, understairs storage, fitted cupboard housing electric meter.
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.07m x 3.61m (23'2" x 11'10") - Square bay window, electric coal effect fire with wood surround.
Spacious Kitchen - 5.22m x 2.90m (17'1" x 9'6" ) - Range of units at eye and base level, square edged work tops with tiled splashbacks. Fitted oven, microwave, 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Door to rear garden.
Split Level - Entrance to boarded loft with drop down ladder.
Bedroom 1 - 3.42m x 4.69m (11'2" x 15'4") - Square bay window, recessed fitted wardrobes and dressing table with mirror over.
Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 3.04m (12'0" x 9'11") - Window to rear looks out to "The Patch".
Bedroom 3 - 2.58m x 2.90m (8'5" x 9'6") - Window to rear looks out to "The Patch"
Bathroom - Bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with cupboards below, low level WC, airing cupboard housing combi boiler.
Rear Garden - Side return raised lawn, well stocked flower borders, gate with direct access to "The Patch".
BrochuresSeville Street, Brighton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Seville Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station0.9 miles
About the agent
WHY USE JOHN HILTONS? We're different.
In 1972 we were founded on the belief that estate agents should provide the most personal service possible, and that's still exactly what we strive to do today.
When it comes to property, there's no stone our team will leave unturned. We try and break away from the stereotype of typical estate agents. We are straight talking, knowledgeable which is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30710727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.