Geere Road, London, E15 3PP
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- En suite
Geere Road is also perfectly located short walking distance from Plaistow Station, giving access into central London within 15 minutes. Within walking distance of West Ham Park, owners can benefit from the vast greenery which is very rare in London. Also the property is in close proximity to Westfield Shopping Centre and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This property is offered on a no-chain basis!
Geere Road, London, E15 3PP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plaistow Station0.3 miles
- Abbey Road Station0.5 miles
- West Ham Station0.6 miles
About the agent
At Alliance London, our roots are in asset and block management but our focus is on redefining the business of estate agency. At Alliance we have extended our service levels way beyond that of traditional estate agencies. We have coupled old fashioned values and unrivalled levels of customer service with cutting edge technology.
As a preeminent force in the London property market we strive to use a collaborative approach to selling and letting both residential and commercial property. O
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2001598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.