Stamford Road, London, N1
- Fully Furnished
- En suite
- Video Entry
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
This wonderful 4 bed 4 bath End of terrace situated in London N1 is available with the following facilities:
Close to public transport, Double glazing, En suite, Fully Furnished, Garden, Parking, Video Entry.
Stamford Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Junction Station0.1 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
- Haggerston Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Austin Hayes is Your Boutique London Agency
Delivering a uniquely bespoke service hinged on expert local knowledge and a passion for the community!
It’s our policy to be 100% open and honest with you, removing the industry jargon from our communications with you and providing you with all the information you need to know in order to make fully informed decisions.
We live, work and play in the very same community you are considering buying, selling or renting in.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 62269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Homes London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.